wedding Insurance - overview
The wedding insurance available through and endorsed by the National Alliance of Special Event Planners, Inc. is administered by R.V. Nuccio & Associates Insurance Brokers, Inc. and is insured by the Fireman's Fund Insurance Company. One of our nations oldest and most respected insurance companies.
THE WEDDING INSURANCE OFFERED THROUGH NASEP:
- The only policy which covers "Change of Heart".
- Covers weddings and other private events.
- Offers the best coverage in the USA.
- Has the best options available compared to any other major wedding insurance product
- Excellent financial security backed by the Fireman's Fund Insurance Company.
- Offers up to $2,000,000/$2,000,000 Coverage.
WHY OUR WEDDING INSURANCE IS UNIQUE:
This wedding insurance policy represents a unique and exclusive packaged insurance product specifically designed to protect the financial investment of your rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, Wedding and reception. When the individual providing the funding for this very special event begins to add up the total cost, they will find that it reaches a tidy sum, all of which is at risk should something unexpected happen. Most of the eleven coverages are available on an optional basis and can be tailored to meet the financial specifications of your particular wedding. The one time premium starts at $170 and coverage can begin up to 2 years prior to the wedding date. Coverage must be purchased 12 hours in advance.
The optional coverage available under this very special insurance product include:
* Cancellation or Postponement (including Change of Heart Coverage)
* Additional Expense
* Photographs and Video
* Rented Property
* Special Attire
* Loss of Deposits
* Professional Counseling
* Personal Liability and Medical Payments (includes host liquor liability)
PROTECTING COUPLES FROM COLD FEET
Fireman’s Fund Insurance First to Offer “Change of Heart” Coverage with Wedding and Special Event Insurance available exclusively through RV Nuccio & Associates, Inc. Our new, enhanced policy protects couples from “Cold Feet”.